A guide to the best Swiss Streetfood Festivals
What happens when a Travel vlogger and Food blogger in Zurich decide to put their minds together for a few hours and stroll through a multi cultural food festival? Bye Bye Mimi a travel vlogger and myself Lovefoodish strolled through the 80 food trucks! We gave it all.
Afresh inspiring movie making your mouth watering and your mind traveling out to many continents.
For those who did not have the chance to experience the Streetfood Festival in Zurich in July 2017 here the tasty video that introduces you to the food trucks we explored!
Korea, Japan, Italy, Tibet, Switzerland, countries with amazing specialities!
Stay tuned for more Food Festivals and join our food travels on youtube!
A superb Food Event is coming up in September organized from Food Zurich. This is more than a Food Festival, it’s 10 days of Food experiences and sharing of knowledge and skills.
Food Zurich, 7.-17. September 2017
Find over 200 producers of food from Switzerland and the world that present their food knowledge to the public through workshops, special dinners or food related speeches.
10 Days of real food experiences spread all over the city wait for you! Get introduced to nose-to-tail at courses, a lecture about how to manage Food waste starting in your mind, or assist a Gin Chocolate tasting! The full program is available here.
More Street Food Festival in Switzerland
- Street Food Festival Bern, 4. & 5. August, 2017, Bern, Freigelände Expo Bern
- 1. Street Food Festival Aarau, 18. – 20. August 2017, Old town of Aarau
- Street Food Festival Basel, 1.-3. September 2017, Basel Exhibition Centre
- Street Food Village, 15. September, 2017 / Horse Park, Zürich-Dielsdorf
- Street Food Festival Thun, 29. September – 1. October, 2017, Thun Lachenweg
- VeggieWorld Zurich, 29. September – 1. October, 2017, Messe Zurich
- 4. Street Food Days, 3. – 5. November, 2017, Uster Landhalle
Want to know where to eat best Asian food in Zurich? Check my food guide here!